Wednesday, September 15, 2010

day before sugery


Was able to keep myself together last night to go out to dinner with my husband and enjoy a nice glass of wine. I realized last night how long it has been since we have done that. It was nice. This morning I woke up and took myself to go get some coffee and read the local paper. My appointment with the surgeon is at 10:30, with the hospital appointment at 1:30. Nothing in my being is looking forward to this day, but even more so tomorrow. BUT I want to feeeeeeeeeeeeeeel better. I am sick and exhausted of feeling like a pill popper just so I can do basic things like go out to dinner with hubbie. 

Still soooooooooooo nauseated.. Not sure WTF that is about, well i do, but usually the sick to my stomach like I just downed some raw chicken goes away, it doesnt stay around for days. For the last week or so, every time I smell anything, it smells like cat litter. Awesome. I hugged my bestie the other day, you guessed it, she smelled like cat litter. An odd little diddy that my body has thrown at me last 2 weeks. I can think of A LOT of other smells I would rather smell all the time. But cat litter? Fucking seriously. Note to self: I need cat liter.

Today is also the LAST day I will be buying cigs. I spoke with my husband last night, and I know it means a lot to him. But I am no doing it for him, I am doing it for a cleaner and healthier me. Also, cigs, its been a long and toxic 11 years, its time you get the fuck outta my life. You are no good for me. Period. I decided that with the money i would spend on cigs, I am going to two things. 1) Something spiritual for my body and 2) something physical for my body. I like this plan. 

Sooooooooooooo off I go to watch some bad girls club. This fucking show man... all I can say is wow. Reality shows always make me feel better about myself and the fucked up body god has given me. People wonder why I watch it, and it makes me realize that while I have all the health shit going on, I still have so many amazing things in my life <3

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home