Monday, September 20, 2010

recovering..

typing this onm phone, so forgive the spelling and grammer errors....surgery went well. 'lept most of the day when i got home thursday. Friday i spent sedidated and sleeping. Saturday was college game day and i had to sit on the couch while my whole family went to game. Took valium and darvocet as to not get to worked up. my bestie came over and watched the game with us. very sweet of him. spent yesterday telling my hubbie i wasnt ready for solid food, but he insistyed. bhe has been soooooooo amazing that i said fine. he made me some chicken and rice pasta. within 5 mins, i was violently ill and throwing up... ya not ready. spent last night finally slept througjh whole night and this morning no painkillers....this morning took a ashower. wore me the fuck out. Poor dog, he is so bored.....

Incisions healing... my belly button piercing closed up in less than 12 hrs.. thinking its time to leave it out... my right incision lookls pretty narely. I am convinced it is going to grow back narely but everyone says i am crazy... its swollen out about 1 inch. Bruising just started. weird.

Doctor didnt say much to my family after surgery which is a little frustrating. Turns out my blood doesnt clot at all, and he wants me to run a battery of tests to try and determine whats up. awesome. mildly scary. again, battle of my body. Body 1 me 0.

Havent smoked since thursday and im ok with it.... hard but if anyone has the power its me.. reading book "the easy way to stop smoking" which is awesome. it gives u the mental power to quit...

note to self: find some good vegetrian books. i think its time for red meat to leave my life since red meat increases estrogen.... ok my fucking fingers hurt. Nap time.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home