Thursday, September 23, 2010

Today I wake up thankful.

“Sometimes, if you stand on the bottom rail of a bridge and lean over to watch the river slipping slowly away beneath you, you will suddenly know everything there is to be known.” -Winnie the Pooh-

Life is what you make of it, and I refuse to let life be anything short of amazing. I refuse to accept that I will be sick forever, and I wake up every day as if it is a new day. Doesnt matter what yesterday brought, what matter is what today brings. So today I am thinking of the things in my life which I am grateful for. 

I am greatful for:
My amazing friends which have supported me through countless battles & always helped me to remember my light that shine so bright when everything seems so dark
My amazing family who is always there for me and will always continue to be there for me no matter what obstacles come in our way. Our bond is unbreakable and through the pain will find the positive
My hubbie who has never given up, even when I all most gave up on myself.
Our gorgeous home we have built together and that I have the luxury of being able to recover in.
My husband's health. Is is about as healthy as they come.
My kitties who lay next to me when I am sick and lick the tears away from mt face and purr on my belly to help heal it
My Yellow Lab who is always happy to see me, even when I am not happy to see myself
My job I miss so dearly and cannot wait to get back to. I am blessed to have a job I love more than anything.
Most importantly, my will to never take no for an answer, and the ability to always get through it all. The ability to wake up the day after days like yesterday, and treat today as a new day.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home