Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Something isn't right..

Last night I started to feel "off" and had some pelvic pain. I awoke throughout the night with some pelvic pain and figured it was "my period" and didn't really think anything of it. I awoke this morning to severe pelvic pain, bleeding, clotting and intense pain. I don't know what is going on. I was hesitant to call my doctor, but after doing some research on IUD and sudden pain, I know I need to call my doctor, so I am currently awaiting a call back. I took a percocet this morning, and slept for a bit which seemed to help with heat on my pelvic area. Now that the painkillers are wearing off, the pain is starting to get worse and my lower back is starting to hurt. I am getting severe spasms and it hurts bad. If I don't hear from doctor soon, I will call back. Based on the answering machine message, she might be out. Something is for sure not right, I haven't had this pain since I got my IUD in back in December. Scary and it hurts. Things have been going so well, I don't understand what is going on. I got more scared when i read the blogs and comments online and appears everyone who had this problem, seem to have a pregnancy with their IUD in. I am hoping & praying this isn't the case. Maybe my IUD came out. I don't know. I feel pretty weak and dizzy. I have gained the weight and my boobs are one size bigger, but I just figured it was from IUD. I cant get prego on my chemo meds, which would leave the awful obvious conclusion to this problem. Some people have to have surgery for an ectopic pregnancy, so until i worry to much, I am just going to wait for doctor to call back. If I don't hear from them, I might go into urgnet care tomorrow. I don't know. I know I don't like haveing pelvic pain again!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home