Thursday, April 14, 2011

Doc suspension really enough?!?

Dr. Redwine gets suspended  for one month, according to the board. It's nice to know he will be back "helping" women in May. I am sorry, but anytime I read anything that has to do with him, it makes my skin crawl and makes me want to cry all over again. How he totally disregarded my patient requests for alternative treatment, and led me to believe something that was totally different. His office completely lied to me, stating, or failing to state that my insurance company would NOT be paying for his crap $6,800 surgery fee and that also I would be responsible for the whole amount. I would of NEVER agreed to have this surgery had his office mentioned this to me. I couldn't afford it, and I wanted to try alternative treatments. Which come to find out, have totally alleviated my pelvic flares ect. Thank you IUD and Acupuncture & yoga. THANK YOU (NOT!!!!) Redwine for listening to none of my concerns with this whole, and leading me to believe for weeks that I was going to lose half my bowels. Asshole. Greedy Asshole. GOOD THING I DIDN'T LISTEN TO YOU AND GET A HYSTERECTOMY!!!! Maybe I should turn you into the boards because quite clearly you DID NOT have my best needs at heart, clearly it was your checkbook!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home