Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Allergy Season!

CAN'T STOP SNEEZING TODAY!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Allergies season is upon us, and here in my town they are awful. I can't stop sneezing today. My eyes have been mildly burning the last last few days which always concerns me for obvious reason, but lately after reading my friend's facebook updates I am finding out that it isn't just me, and people are having severe allergy attacks every where and mine are nothing. It rained yesterday, well and snowed.. My allergies are triggered by mold. When  it rains, the mold spores are activated and I can't stop sneezing!!!! It's an old allergy, it isn't like I am allergic to pollen or grass, but it's the mold. It was a killer when I use to live in the valley and went to college!

Busted out an old school (well from 2009) Jillian Michaels yesterday. I had some extra time to work out so I used it for her 45ish min video. Got it last year, and never tried it. I always stuck with her 30 Day shred. Let me tell you, I am sore in places today that I didn't know could hurt! You rock it Jillian. We never picked up a weight once in this video, she teaches with body weight & man I was gargling my heart at the end! Jillian would of been so proud! It for sure is rocking video and toughie man! I have Chakru yoga today, which should help the stiffness but also work me out even harder!!! Super excited!!! Hoping Miss P didn't attend another boot camp this weekend LOL

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home