Saturday, April 16, 2011

It changed my life for the better...

About 2ish years ago, I started to do some research on inflammatory foods... And starting to realize how much this possibility could be an allergy that could be affecting me. I cut out potatoes, tomatoes and peppers and I noticed that my pelvic pain had not only decreased, but I lost some weight around my belly. Now if I slip up and eat even one french fry or potato product, my bladder flares up, my stomach hurts and I cant even begin to explain the extreme reaction I have to this... Crazy how scary it was when I thought of cutting out nightshade family, but I wouldn't change it for the world...This is a common allergy, but also a greatly over-looked allergy. Something to look into and try Hey after all, what could it hurt?

What is nightshade family all about?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home