Monday, April 25, 2011

Back from vacation...

I took all last wee off of work, well minus Monday, so I thought it was best to take a vacation from well everything. It was nice. I rode my horses when the weather permitted, had some drinks with old friends, cleaned the house and spent time with my hubbie <3 It was awesome and incredibly relaxing, how I am happy to be back at work. To much free time tends to make me a little crazy!!!

Tuesday I was feeling HORRIBLY depressed. It happens sometimes in our profession. Going from busy busy busy to NOTHING. It's hard to explain unless you actually experience it. It's  like a total emotional let down, while it is awesome to be done with work, it is also hard to manage... It feels amazing, but it is also such a mental down time, and hard to go from everything to nothing. I slept during my vacation, and I slept A LOT! I finally feel like this morning that I am rested. I also slept all day yesterday ;-) It felt nice. Figured my last day on vacation I should be lazy...

Well I made it through my busy season FOR THE FIRST time ever healthy and happy. I feel like I should write a letter to Doc Stevens and let him know how amazing he is, and how he NEVER gave up on me and my health problems, and he always believed I could do it. I feel like I want to give him the world, as he gave me my world back. Hmmmmmm how to thank an amazing doctor...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home