Friday, April 8, 2011

Goddess

All too often in life, we forget to stop and remember the small things in life. Today in yoga class, I had an amazing day. For the first time ever I was able to follow Miss P through her tough abs Pilates/Yoga workout. I was totally feeling the poses and the moves today. So much I took my tank top off, and practiced with my sports bra and my yoga pants. I was feeling every breath and posture. I all most did a handstand and was able to get up in crow pose for a few seconds. While I can see my body improving in shape, I can also feel my strength internally. It was an amazing class and once to take note of for myself personally. I am proud through my busy season I have found some time for “me” and also the strength I have found in myself. It’s not easy struggling through the hardships I have had in life and battles I have had to face, but somehow no matter the obstacle, I find a way to survive. I left class today with my instructor saying “You are truly a goddess:”.  I guess she could sense my energy today ;-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home