Thursday, April 28, 2011

IUD check!

Last night I tried my hardest to remain positive and stay OFF the internet about everyone's woes with their IUD and know that much like pregnancy and birth control pills, everyone's experiences are different. The human body isn't an exact science. It isn't something that can be calculated or even down to a science. Sure there is general ways which a body can react, but few years ago I gave that up, and realized that I am different & I shouldn't react. I need to remain positive. I thought last night about how positive my IUD has been for me, and about how good the last 6 months have been. I went to my doc this morning, and she checked everything out. My strings are where they are suppose to be, and everything looks A OK!!! She said that sometimes at the 6 month mark (which would be exactly this month) that sometimes the body will react with heavy blood flow and cramping. She said everything look ok. She asked more about my symptoms, and it turns out there is a stomach bug going around town. She asked if I had been throwing up, and I said no because my stomach is strong as hell. My symptoms are classic of this stomach bug, and I was so excited to have everything checks out ok! Well worth the $40 co-pay ;o) My hubbie and family was very excited to hear it was just a flu bug!!! Pppppppphhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! I'm still learning this whole "normal" problems people have. It's all so new to me!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home