Friday, May 20, 2011

Dear IUD:

 My IUD is fresh on my mind today, my "period" would normally be starting around this time. In so I write down some thoughts about my IUD. I keep waiting for the day when my "period" just stops coming. Granted it has slowed down, and also I notice a lot of other period symptoms lessing or going away, which is nice. However, I still would like my period to go away. Who doesn't right?!?!? I am headed on vacation in 7 days for sun and warm weather, so I am hoping that I don't have a debacle like I did last month with massive cramping & bleeding because that isn't something I DON'T want to deal with on my trip. I think every month that my IUD feel out when I have cramping, because I forget what it is like to have cramping. I have had a headache for the last 2 days, I am thinking that this is hormone related. Ugh. Hormones are such a bitch no matter the birth control method. However, I think I need to make sure that I remember the bad times I had, and how much the IUD has helped me. In so, I write a letter to my IUD.

Dear IUD:
How you hurt going in, and made my life a living hell for a few days while my body adjusted to you. I understand you are for the greater good of me in some many ways, and I respect that. I understand you have moments where you and Diva Body don't get along, and have battles, but please understand that you have to work together. I need Diva and you to become friends. You don't have to fight, please. I don't like being caught in the middle. I value your friendship and I know my husband does, so let's try and keep moving towards the positive, so we can all become one big happy family :-) Without the kids. LOL

Sincerely,
Me

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home