Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Thank you IUD!

I can whole hearted say that my "period" this month has been a walk in the park compared to the old days. Granted I know it isn't a "period" since I have the IUD in, and I know it's my bodies way of adjusting to the IUD and my "period" is really just a copy of the old dreaded Aunt Flow. But I have to say this go around has been a complete god send. Sure I have cramping, but it is totally manageable with over the counter medication. I am bleeding hardly even 1/8, maybe even a 1/16th of what I use to. I can function. I can move and most importantly I don't feel like there is a war going on in my pelvic area. Sounds sort of graphic, but for the first time like ever, I can wear a tampon and not bleed through. Which sounds crazy, but it is so awesome and something I have prayed & hoped for since I started my dreaded period. I can sleep through the night with no worried of accidents. I don't feel horribly bloated and fat, only a mild head trip here and there. I do have a headache that comes & goes, and I am pretty sure this is hormone related. But I have to say, the IUD is starting to level out in my body, and I am hoping we keep moving towards the positive!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home