Thursday, June 30, 2011

Been on vacation...

Been on vacation all of last week, and than I ended up with my friend's stomach flu :( First I thought it was from the fun which was had for my birthday and my vacation week, but than I realized after I spiked a fever, that it was in fact the flu!!! Thankfully at work, it is our complete down time, and while I thought I was going to have to work mass hours to be able to take off work the 5th, I think things are ok!

Life has been good. With careful monitoring and watching, I have been happy and healthy for the most part. Enjoying what summer has to offer. The weather here has finally turned to summer, and I am looking forward to the 4th weekend full of summer fun fun fun!!! My IUD has been doing rather well. Sex & strings isn't an issue for my hubbie anymore, and while I spot sometimes, for the most part it is centered around a week or so, the remaining week is very light, and a simple panty liner works. I have to say that the IUD thus far has had it's up and downs, but I am happy with the results. I am actually paying off my medical bills, and most should be paid off by year end, MINUS the fucking surgery bill from the hosptial for my phatom surgery. However I am happy to say that I am close and it feels amazinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!

It seems as though my body is leveling out from the weight gain. I am ok with weigh +10ish lbs. I have been told by people that I look healthy, and plus having hooters again is nice LOL It is what it is, and that's just it. I am happy though that it seems to be leveling out, because I couldn't handle the guessing game anymore!!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home