Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Soy & Dark Blood...


I was on vacation for the last 6 days, and it was AWESOME! Sure I had moments where I didn't feel good, but for the most part my body held out for some serious partying with family & friends, and the Lake. I had a massive headache the last day of the trip, but I think to much fun could of caused that....

So while I was on vacation, I eat pretty much only the following:
Gluten-Free Muffins for breakfast
Fagel & turkey for lunch with some chips
Fagel with Turkey hot dog for dinner
I didn't once eat anything I wasn't suppose to. I was SO GOOD! So proud of myself. It is so easy when you are drinking to lose your willpower and just say fuck it, but I didn't & I wanted to stay healthy and happy for the whole trip, which I succeeded. The last day my hubbie was feeling it to, so the last night we hung out together on top of the boat <3 Love that guy man. Anyways, so on our way back, we all decided that we wanted yummy Chinese food. Which as you know, is loaded with soy which I always tried to avoid in large quantities but never thought about small and if they might affect me. So we ate yummy Chinese, and within 1 hour, I was bleeding (which was almost gone during Lake trip) and in pain. During the trip I was thinking how amazing my IUD is working out for me right now, and I am starting to notice good things... Later on that night, my hands & feet starting itching like crazy. It was awful. The next day I felt SO NAUSEATED like I was getting a stomach flu. I am trying to think of the major difference in what I ate, and it is soy. I am debating starting this weekend, maybe cutting out soy completely for a week or so, and seeing if it is another allergy causing food in my body?~!?!? I know right. ANOTHER fucking thing I can't eat, but seriously I noticed such a difference after I ate this one thing, and after feeling amazing the whole trip and drive home, it makes me think. The whole trip I was able to wear a tampon and THAT'S IT!!! Weird. I hardly had any bleeding, and was completely as ease with the whole thing. Than BAM stomach flu symptoms & dark bleeding. Now I am wondering if maybe, just maybe, soy might be the one component I a missing... Weird. I don't know, I have to think about it, it just adds yet ANOTHER thing I cant eat. But I need to do some research on Soy & possible allergy affects. Till than..... research bitches.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home