Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Baby Crazy?!?


OK I don't WHERE this came from, but in the last 2ish weeks, I have come totally baby crazy... Now keep in mind I have no desire to have kids until 2+ years from now, and I have never been one to see a baby and squeal with joy as please dear god let me hold it... In fact I run away from them and head usually to the nearest bar or refrigerator for such beverages... I have never been one to hold nieces/nephews at family events or even run to see the wee little ones of friends, in fact I try and avoid and it. And suddenly in the last 2 weeks, WAM hello baby thoughts. I even had a dream last night about hubbie and me having a kid. Nice happy and lovely dream. Crazy... For real. When I search the fan site for my favorite game day gear, yep somehow I end up wandering in the section of Onsies for a wee little one. WHAT THE FUCK?!?!? So I am taking this as a good sign that my body is feeling healing somehow on the inside, and my sense of "self" is coming back in and my "clock" (as much as I hate that fucking word) is finally ticking... So here's the plan. Make it through next 2 years and busy season of my job (which happens to be Jan-April), so make it through 2 season, and than work with my doctors to go off my meds, and work on pregnancy ;-) I am actually so fucking excited. I told my husband to put the IUD in me quick before I do something crazy! Good thing I signed a waiver when I went on the meds that I couldn't give birth ;-) Prevents totally craziness.

Another note, related to that. Holy balls week prior to Aunt Flow making her fucking visit. OMG my stomach is all messed up and my pelvic area is killllllllllling me. All I ate today for lunch for cottage cheese, decaf coffee, eggs and fruit, so I know it isnt that.... Than I looked at the calendar and sighed... Goody, its my week warning. IUD can you come any quicker? I am so ready to try something else. 3 months of potential bleeding and pain for months of solitude. Ya where do you sign me up. Wouldn't be different than any other given day... So sick of out of no where getting these stabbing and shooting pains in my pelvic area, and than WAM feels like I got knocked down. All though I must say that while I feel better once my flow comes into town, these next few days prior are complete crap and a guessing game... *sigh*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home