Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Chakra Yoga :D

OMG I HAD TO BLOG ABOUT THIS!!!!! I just finished my first class ever with Chakra Yoga and I gotta say, I am completely in love with it. The teacher rocks as well, which I am sure helps, but I love the idea behind it. Letting go and breathing your way into your body. Letting gooooooooooooooo. The stretches are amazing and include not only power strength moves but also breathing into your chakras. The amount of energy on the room was amazing. I loved the way I felt in tune with my body and my third eye. How the 3 lower chakras are the key to our "pain" and our emotional pain. The upper three involve spirituality. I love the idea behind it, and how my bladder pain and pelvic pain went away and eventually completely went away after 15 mins of connecting with my body. I am completely excited for this and will add this to my work out plan. Strength training 2 or 3 times a week finishing with breathing from energy medicine and 2 times a week (more when I get stronger) I will incorporate some point all yoga.  It felt so amazing to be getting back in touch with well me. My plan for the new year, is to have a happier, healthier and more connected body & spirit :D The next two months I will use for this plan. IF and only IF I can find this solitude, in a year my reward to myself will be a yoga retreat in Seattle or Cali :D

Also added to my plan, Buddhism temple here in town, but that's another post ;-)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home