Thursday, November 11, 2010

Quite frankily.. everyone can fuck off today.

For someone who is so completely obsessed with painting my life using all the colors, sometimes certain situations are very black and white. -Chrisavgi Sourgoutsis- via facebook

Rather or not I woke up on the wrong side of the bed or not, I don't know. But when you go to sleep a few hours in when that day has all ready started, you know it isn't going to be a good day. I am tried, cranky, exhausted, tried of giving it my all, feel like someone is twisting my guts & wont let go, my girlie parts feel like my period is about to start, and it isn't, it's just playing a cruel trick on me and I am sick & fucking tried of people not doing what they say they are going to do & other people who wont let shit go.....

My therapist & my energy medicine doctor tell me that I am strong like bull.. LOL and today, that bull is just fucking pissed... I am not in the mood & I fucking hurt. To those haters out there who feel like they need to go around discussing MY LIFE with everyone around who is involved in my life FUCK OFF!!! My doctors tell me I have to much anxiety and that I am taking on to much from other people, and days like today I feel it.. All i want to do is go back to bed, pet my cat and sleep. I need sleep. My body has decided the last 4 days that I don't need more than 4 hours of sleep. Thanks body. My friends have decided what is best for me. Thanks friends. To my hubbie who decided he needed more sleep and couldn't make it on time, so I was late for work. I would of loved another 15 mins of sleep and not made you a sandwich & coffee. To everyone who thinks their needs come in front of mine SUCK IT!!!!!  I am SO SICK of people all over telling me what they need... what they need. It's fucking self-fish and today I AM NOT IN THE MOOD!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home