Thursday, December 23, 2010

Tis the season..


To be jolllllllllllllllllllly Fa-la-la-la :D Yes I am in a relatively good mood today. Tuesday night we had dinner at a friends house, and I awoke that evening at 3:46am to the WORST cramping and stomach pains. Than spend the next 2 hours on the toilet. i concluded that either I got food poisoning of my dear friend pout something in the chicken which clearly my body did not agree with. About 5:00 or so yesterday, I started to feel better and like myself again. I have been experiencing some cramping and mild spotting, but normally this would be my week for my Aunt Flow to fly into town, so i would think that my body is trying to adjust to that difference with the IUD in. The cramping from Tuesday night was definitely stomach, and this is for sure girlie parts cramping. I am trying to breath my way through them, and honestly it isn't anything I cant handle and I am hoping that it stays this way!!! Tomorrow being Christmas Eve, I doubt I will have time to post anything, so I post my Christmas Cheer now ;-)

So this time of year, it is important to give thanks to the things ion life we feel truly grateful for...
1) My hubbie who we have worked through some of the hardest time in life, and come out loving each other more than we did before
2) My amazing family
3) That I managed to get my license ;-)
4) That I have a home to call home
5) I am thankful for the ability to move onward and upward in life
6) I am thankful my incredible spirit to never give up and ALWAYS see the positive in life.

Merry Christmas to all!!! May you remember what you are thankful for and enjoy the holidays!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home