Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Letting go in Yoga

First off I wrote my 4 page letter of appeal to my insurance company for Dr. Redwine's office for never conveying the truth about how my insurance wouldn't cover i.e reimburse me for any of it.. Turns out it was 4 pages, and I included 10 different documents showing how he lead me to believe one thing, and all along I think he just wanted the money.... Sort of healing. Appeal takes 15-30 days,.. I am hoping I win this one... Looking back through all the documents, he totally mislead me.

Now on to the positive things. My IUD thus far has been AMAZING and slowly every day I notice a difference. Sex was good.. Well as good as two people who have been SWORN to use condoms and be careful for the last 3.5 years could be LOL We both were so nervous and unsure what to expect. HOWEVER I think we both realizing how this could benefit out intimacy and general being together. I didn't realize how much condoms really changed our sex life!!!! On another plus side, after we had sex I didn't think or notice it all day long. Normally after sex I hurt.. and my lowers girly part areas just feel inflamed for that day if not days afterwards. So so far, the verdict is good :D

Had my yoga class today with instructor Phyllis. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee her!! So today we were focusing ont he 2nd chakra which is the bittersweet aspect of live. More or less "Shit happens". As we went through the practice, I could feel the energy moving throughout my body.. It was amazing. i could feel the stretches going deeper and deeper, and than finally as we were calming down our bodies, I went into a pose and as Phyllis said "Let goooooooooooooooo" and let your 2nd charky go. I started to have tears stroll down my face, and I could feel myself letting goooooo. it was an epic moment in Yoga ;-)

Which brings me to my new project. I don't have my license, cant really focus on bringing in clients into the firm as the busy season is fast approaching, so i found one today. Plain and simple "To practice Yoga at least 4 times a week. " I want to explained my yoga practice and keep working towards moment like these. Between yoga, acupuncture, new insurance and lifestyle changes, I feel like 2011 is going to be my year ;-)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home