Thursday, December 16, 2010

We all need timelines..

Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity

Well maybe most people don't, but I do. With all the meds I am on, and now an IUD in my vajaja so I can't get prego, I need a timeline. My hubbie informed me that he is being pushed by his work to go to school and get his degree!!! I am SUPER excited for this and supportive. Me personally with 2 degrees and my CPA license, I am always one to support continuing education!!! It is a BIG step for him, and one I know @ 28 years old, I am sure he is scared to death. He is a perfectionist, and like to do everything just right. His motto is "Do it once, do it right". I am super excited and stoked for him, while this puts off us having children for another year or so, at this point I dont think it will matter. See in my career, I want to be a partner, and being a partner means lots of hours and lots of time. I have sacrificed SO MUCH for my career, that at this point why stop now?!? I feel however I need a timeline. Not only to push myself, but to also push hubbie into graduating and getting his degree ASAP!! I am thinking that for my 34th birthday will be the mark of going off my meds, and also getting my IUD out. Its 2.5 years from now, and it takes 3-4 cycles for the IUD and my meds to be clear of my body.... My birthday is June, so this would be perfect time.... and I wouldn't be extremely prego during the toughest time of my job!!! Now... time to talk to Hubbie about this ;-)

IUD is going well. Last night I had some pretty awful cramping.. All though I think it is because I ate some Chinese food which technically I am not suppose to eat... it hurt pretty bad, but I tried to recognize this, and just lay down & take it easy.. Woke up this morning ok, and felt pretty sick this morning. However I don't think that this has anything to do with the IUD, more so the lack of good choices for food :D My spotting is getting less and less, and the cramps are as well. In fact it sometimes feel like I don't even have it in.. Which is good. I am sure it is like my tattoo. Sooner or later I will forget it... I have been thinking positive the whole time, and trying to think this will work... I believe in the power of positive thinking ;-)

Been watching Giuliana and Bill on MyStyle Network. It has been my lunch therapy lately. She is struggling with IVF and Bill is SO MUCH like my hubbie. He is caring and so kind to G, in fact I completely admire their relationship. I <3 her name to!!! This week she is in the ER for symptoms that put her there after her IVF treatment, and I can just relate to Bill when he talks about G being sick.. It makes me think of what my Hubie must go through.. I always say it has to be harder on him that on me sometimes... I watch her and him & I can relate to their relationship SO MUCH!!! I cry every time I watch that show at some point in the hour it is on. In a good way.. I think part of it is realizing what you have.. and knowing some battles you may have in store for you in the future. Nonetheless, some people might find this show boring... but to me, I find it completely amazing!

Letter is going to go out tomorrow to Redwine. I have reviewed it a few times, and added a few things. I am so upset and hurt about this. .Nothing like owing $8,000 + from a surgery which did nothing, solved nothing and you never had the money for, and you lost all your trust in your doctor from it... *rolls eyes* At this point, I just want to close my eyes, and make it go away. I am planning on sending letter tomorrow, and hopefully never hearing from that bastard again.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home