Friday, December 10, 2010

The day I discovered I have a booty...

All i gotta say is wow, I had no idea in the 31 years of my life... I never realized I have a booty This may seem weird to ya all.. But I went from so many sizes in my life, and through the last 3 years, I have gone through a lot of changes... I have been a size 16 to a size 4 (which i am right now)... and all along I thought when I got healthier and lost 60+ lbs, that somehow I guess I thought y booty would go away... Its weird. I really need to start going with my gut instinct more, because I bet it is really sick of saying "I told you so" all the damn time. it seems like every time I get a feeling for something, within the next 24 hours, , my gut feeling is confirmed. Its fucking weird man.. Anything to my best friend & our relationship falling apart, to me realizing that i have a booty. I literally tried on a dress today that I turned around in, and I was like BAM there is my booty... So it is weird that after 31 years of my life, suddenly I realize that I have a booty... So ya, I think its time for me to start going with my gut instinct....There is this whole life out there I have been missing out on during my licensing process... and missing out on my health. I said 4 or so weeks ago, I was getting my life back, and god fucking damnit I meant it... This is MY LIFE & I am reclaiming it... I am me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home