Thursday, December 2, 2010

I.U.D in.....

First off, HOLY PAIN!!! I can't imagine going through that sober. I took a Valium AND a pain killer before. The first time that the doc measured to see how long to cut the cords for, I all most fell off the table. However I will say that the cramping felt very similar to my cramping I get in the middle of the night with stomach pains & diarrhea.  However this was only a moment, and normally my pain last an hour or so....Than I went through some deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breathing that I learned through energy medicine and also yoga, and was able to make it through the insertion process. My hubbie drove me home, and I spent the next 3  hours on the couch in incredible pain wondering what the hell I had just done to myself, and that I would never be able to get through the pain... Than after a nap around 5:00ish I suddenly felt a pang of adjustment and got up to do some dishes and clean the house. Still some pain, but able to work through it, cut down my Valium and pain killer in half, and was able to do some stuff. Went to bed hoping that I would awake with a greater sense of less cramping.

Feeling better this morning. Still mild cramping and my rectal area is inflammed and my bladder. Which makes sense though since well i got a plastic device shoved up my vajaja yesterday. I am hoping and trying to look forward to the positiveness this can bring to not only my health my me and hubbie's sex life. I really feel like the condoms have been inflaming me worse, and if my body can just calm the fuck down, and get use to this, it can really benefit me and my hubbie. Now to just make it through the next few weeks ;-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home