Thursday, December 9, 2010

Life is precious...

I received a phone call from my om earlier this afternoon. She said "Your father was in the ER all day, they thought he had a stroke.." followed by a long pause.. I think I all most fell out of my chair.. She went on to tell me that he was dizzy, throwing up and seeing double. The doctor than sent him to immediate care as they are all signs of stroke... n I felt a lump in my throat. I couldn't move. She continued with he was headed home, and had to be under close watch... I felt like I was going to throw up... She told me that they ruled out some things, but his vertigo was there and they couldn't figure out why... I couldn't move. She hung up and said I will keep you posted... I felt sick. I walked into the offices of fellow co-workers... and said I had to go... As I was driving home I came to a little, and realize something.. He is my whole life. My job, my dad, my me. I dont even know what I could do without him...He's my ideal and someone I have always admired to b in life both personally and professionally,. He cant be sick.. Than I think I am 31 and he is 60... I felt that lump in the back of my throat again... *Gulp* I don't even know what I would do with myself... Life is precious... Hold it dear...Say a prayer tonight,., As lord please tell me this surely to will pass.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home