Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Check yourself before your wreck yourself....

1. Don't wish for perfect health. In perfect health, there is greed and wanting. So an ancient said, " Make good medicine from the suffering of sickness." 2. Don't hope for life without problems. An easy life results in a judgmental and lazy ind. So an ancient once said, "Accept the anxieties and difficulties of this life". 3. Don't expect your practice to be clear of obstacles. Without hindrances the mind that seeks enlightenment may be burnt out. So an ancient once said, "Attain deliverance in disturbances". Zen Master Kyong Ho [ 1849-1912], in Thousand Peaks 

Life is good. I am happy. Things are going well. Sure I have my ups and downs like everyone else, but I try and keep them in check. I try and always remember the thing that matters the most: me. It is nt a selfish saying in saying that, but it is what matters. I have to keep myself in check, I am the one who has to deal with it if my body crashes and I lose check with myself. This is the busy time of year for me, and last year at this time, I had all ready met my deductible for my health insurance, and was sliding down a slope of potential surgiers to come. I was in and out of doctors offices trying to find a solution to my inflammation of my bladder. My pain I was having in my pelvic area, and it was awful. It was so horrible. I spent the whole busy season in pain, and suffering at the time in the silence, because I didn't want to worry my parents or my family, so I went through the motions and did my job. 2011 will be different. I carry my stress in my pelvic area, and I have to keep this in check. Hell it has been different. I am numero uno. I have to keep myself in check, and I have to make sure that my body is getting what it needs. I have to keep my body in balance and in harmony. I have to keep me. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home