Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day after Christmas

Christmas was a great time filled with good family and good times. Even though I thought I was having a massive allergy attack, it turned into a massive cold. My eyes and nose would not stop running. I felt like I was a dripping fac=ucet! I made the best of it, and tried my hardest to say Merry and Cheery even on allergy pills and a pile of tissues on hand! Santa was very nice to me this year. I got lots of yoga clothes for the new year, and also work clothes. My hubbie got me an awesome piece of art that says rules to live by from the Dali Lama. I love it. I also got a yoga book from hubbie that goes into the various moves of yoga, and what the orgin is behind them. It was decided by me ad my husband, I would find a saying or a word in yoga or Buddhist practice that I would tattoo over my awful scars from Dr. Redwine's scam surgery. I need something to cover them up, every time I look at them, it makes me sad. So I begin the quest to find something to cover them up! Rather it be a saying or a yoga pose, I dot know. But I am sure it will hit me and touch my soul when I see it.

Started my "period" yesterday. All though it really isn't, it is just my body trying to adjust to the IUD and shed out the remaining levels in my body. Might make sense why I was so exhausted last week, or also the cold that came and smacked me in the face. The blood is darker and a different color, which only amplifies that it is my body trying to shed off the excess. I have had some cramping that started a fe days ago, which again makes sense since my body is trying to adjust to IUD. Everything says that the first 3 months is full of randomness with bleeding & spotting. So far the experience has been ok. I feel pretty swollen lately, but with the hormones I am sure that is bond to happen. Thankfully yoga seems to help that.

Since the New Year is looming close by, and it has been quite the ride the last few months, my hubbie and I trying to surround ourselves by genuine and amazing people who truly care. Not just when they feel like it, but the truly care about not only our friendship, but us as people. The last few months have been hard in learning this lesson, bu also been amazing because we are seeing the true nature of some people, and how truly selfish and ugly some people can be in life. It is important to us at our age, to surround ourselves with positive and good people. While its a hard lesson to learn, I think we are learning it and learning that sometimes some people just don't need to be in your life... All right time to log off, as my sneezing attacks from my cold are back...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home