Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Blarg squared

I haven't been feeling my best lately, and quite frankly I haven't been working out or hitting up yoga, and I think I need to. I have recently been bitten by the golfing bug, and it seems to be killing all my free time. I really need to get my ass back working out (besides golf) as I can tell my stomach problems are arising slowly and also my inflamed bladder isn't helping... I am not sure why I thought I could get away with it, my body needs to be well maintained like a diva bitch. It's frustrating and annoying. As I sit in my black work pants, I just feel bloated and fat.. I am pretty sure it is the hormones, and can I just say I hate hormones.... I am bleeding still, again much less than before but nonetheless still bleeding.. Which I thought would go away with the IUD, but I guess any adjustment towards the down side is good. I am exhausted, sleep less & well my ass needs to get back to gym...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home