Thursday, July 7, 2011

Pregnancy symptoms?!?!

If it wasn't for my IUD, I would totally and 100% think I was prego..For the last 2 weeks, I have been very nauseated, and it seems nothing alleviates it. I have like zero appetite and I am having a hard time feeling energetic and motivated... Which so isn't me. This weekend for the 4th, I hung out with friends, and tried to be merry and social, but every time I stand up, I get dizzy & feel like I am going to barf. It's a horrible beelining. Top it off, last Friday I came down with wicked cough cold, and have a hendrous cough. I basically feel like crap. I just want to go back to sleep. My husband keeps telling me that I need to go to the doctor, but I am so hesitant. I know that with stomach problems comes a whole rash of tests (like blood work, tummy tests and maybe even a scope)... I just really don't want to go through all of that.. I have been through this so many times, where you go through all these tests and NOTHING comes of it except you are more in debt with the medical community. Sure my hubbie has amazing health insurance now, and it wouldn't be like my old insurance.... BUT I just don't want to go through all the tests again. I know with an IUD, pregnancy is still a possibility, while it is rare, I know it is possible. I am half tempted for $5 to go down and pick up a test, just to rule it out. I know that sometimes it happens, a surgery needs to be done to remove it... But god why can't my stomach/vomiting issues just go away!!! I keep thinking they are going to, and than I feel dizzy, sick to my stomach and weak. I don't know what I want to do..... 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home