Friday, July 8, 2011

My body is fucking with me...

Between FLU, ALLERGIES, COUGH COLD, HORMONES and well isn't that enough?!?! my body is totaling fucking with me.... I have had a rough 2 weeks of dealing with these various symptoms and I am sick of it!!! It's TOOOO MUCH!!! I am wondering if my naseua is from my hormones and the IUD. I was feeling pretty skinny this week (from the stomach flu LOL) and than I woke up this morning feeling completed bloated and fat.. Well hello there hormones. I didn't gain weight while I was sleeping! LOL I have taken the last 2 weeks off (not by choice) because I haven't been feeling up to par. This weak with the stomach nausea and the allergies/cough cold, I didn't feel much like doing anything.... But I am sick of it! Today I am headed back to Miss P's yoga/pilates class and I am super excited.. Than off to golf a round. I will always be nice to my body, and known when it needs a break, but welp body, you have had a long enough break!!! Time to nut up or shut up. I also think I will weigh myself at the gym today, to see if I am riding neutral or lost weight from the stomach flu. Not much of an appetite.. Whatever the case, I feel completely bloated (which for me is hormones) and I thinking my body is just adjusting to another change with the IUD. We shall see!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home