Tuesday, July 19, 2011

IUD is kicking my ass..

For the most part, my IUD has been keeping me happy. I don't ever want to forget where I came from, and WHY I got the IUD to start with.. However, the last few weeks have royally kicked my ass. I'm still nauseated majority of the day, and mostly wake up feeling like I am going to barf. My bladder area has been all inflamed, and I am trying to add back into my daily routine the PH balance. I tried for awhile to eliminate that and cystex, but know I find myself needing it again. I just try and eliminate things when I can, but some things it seems I just can't rid of. Currently I am having to take 3 Tylenol, every 2 hours to keep the massive cramping at bay where I can function. While the bleeding is minimal compared to where it use to be, and it is still better, I guess I thought I would be without period at this point. There is no consistency to my bleeding, except it seems to occur somewhere in the middle of the month, and that's about all I can predict. Makes me wonder if Dr. Greedy was right on one thing, and that was that my body mimics a period, and doesn't really have one. OR I just bleed really heavy, and this is as light as I am going to be. My stomach problems are better when the hormones come around, but still. I guess I thought after 9 months of the IUD, that my body would adjust better... I mean it is, and I still have it, which is promising, I guess I just hoped maybe it would be a less painful at this point.

Went to a wedding this weekend, and have a great time. There were kids running around everywhere and I tried to hang with them, and it seems kids just don't like me. LOL My hubbie explained that these kids don't know me, and our friends kids on the other hand do... I think part of it is I am 32, and quite frankly my biological clock is ticking, and I would like to have kids soon... and I don't even know if I can. Originally hubbie and I were going to wait 3ish years, but as I told him on Saturday, I don't think he has that long!!! I would like to get the show on the road some point. Work and my career is super important right now, and I am trying to make sure I have all my ducks in a row. I put off having kids for my work, and I don't think I should have kids until I have my career path clearly lined out... But I guess time will tell... and one can do is plan & try their best.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home