Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Still feeling like I am going to barf :(

I thought I was feeling better, and the last 24 hours have kicked my ass. I am sleeping maybe 2 solid hours a night, and not peaceful sleep at that... I wake up exhausted, grumpy and feeling like I am going to barf. I don't know what to do. Hubbie is worried, and I keep thinking, or wanting to think that's it's just hormones... So I have an idea. I am suppose to get my blood worked checked (like a whole panel.. when I get the results its like 2 pages) every so often for my chemo meds I am on.. So i think I am going to go get my blood work drawn, since I need to anyways. Since they test me for everything, if anything major pops up, than it will show on my standard blood work order. I don't really want to go to a doctor yet, because what doctor would I go to? My OB/GYN? My A/I doctor? My family physician doctor? I don't know.. but I do know I am sick of feeling like I am going to barf. I haven't weighed myself in a few weeks, because I haven't really felt up to working out hence gym time. I also haven't been eating much, and I noticed my clothes are fitting looser.. So I am starting to wonder if I am loosing weight... Which might of concern... So step 1, is get blood drawn and see if anything obvious pops out...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home