Thursday, July 14, 2011

Feeling better.. sort of

Feeling a little better... It comes and goes in waves. I am seriously starting to think it is hormone related.. included with some nasty ass allergies. I went out to the horse barn yesterday, and unfortunately the neighbor had just cut his hay, which was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to long... The grass had gone to seed, and he was cutting it to late, so while I was riding my allergies kicked into full gear!!! I am thinking that my IUD is starting to find it's place in my body well. My spotting/bleeding only occurs once a month, and I cant remember the last time I was spotting, so that is good. The cramping is pretty mild and rarely occurs. I had some minor cramping last night, which makes me think hormonally my body is going through some changes... Been almost 9 months, and I am happy I got an IUD ;-) I am excited to see every month that goes by, as it seems to get better and better. Had some minor flaring of my bladder issues, but I think that's because Cystex, which works WONDERS for me, I had ran out, and went a few days without taking it.. I think its a good product for me to keep my bladder and related parts calmed down. My hubbie and I had sex, and I was out of them, so I think some of the inflammation came from that. I am not to worried about it :-)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home