Friday, October 15, 2010

That is Monday. Today is Today.

"Do not think of how big the universe is, it will merely hurt your head.” -Buddha-

Smoke-Free- Does it really fucking matter? Just that I am being strong.

Just had acupuncture today, and lunch with a really good friend of mine. Started out the day feeling like crap, and now I am feeling soulfully settled. Feels nice. Something about acupuncture & a best friend that calms my soul.

Found a Buddhist meditation class that meets every Monday night. While I all ready made plans for this Monday night, I think I am going to try and make the following week. I really think that it would be good for the soul to take an hour and half of my time and just "be". In addition, since I went to Thailand when I was 15 years old, and I saw a spirit house. I was so sick on all the meds I had and was taking (at the time I had chronic migraines and was on experimental medication). I went outside while my family was out riding elephants and watched this tiny little blue spirit house. I saw a spirit floating out of it, like my life would never be the same. I am excited to try and tap into this energy once again, and find this spirit that floated out of the spirit house, and into my soul. The very spirit that has been directly me to always be a believer.. In fact, I now know what i think I am going to get a tattoo over my laproscopy scars for. A blue spirit house. I can still picture the very same spirit house in my head.. The same spirit house that I said I would not let this disease effect me, and today was not my day to die. I have always taked about this spirit house and this experience I had... Oooooooooo I love this idea.

Day today should be a soul healing one. Hubbie is headed out hunting, and I am going to spend the weekend doing what I WANT to do, and spend time with the people I love and care for.. Spend time with myself. I am looking forward to it.. and I am also looking forward to my husband to get time away with the guys, and not worry about his wife. Monday is test results time, and never an easy day. Even if the tests come back negative, it is still something that is hard to deal with. Another answer not solved. If they do come back positive, than another journey down doctor row....

But THAT's Monday. Today is today and I shall enjoy this day :D

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home