Tuesday, February 22, 2011

BLARG

So not started out to a good morning. I woke up feeling sort of blah, soI tried to make the best of my morning at 5am before I went to work, and made my husband lunch, got my veggies and such together for my 3 day detox which starts today, and as I reach over to kiss my husband, a batshit crazy old friend of ours had texted him AT 6AM asking if they could talk yet?!?!? REALLY?!?!? SO INAPPROPRIATE. So than as I was driving to work, all I wanted to do was stop and get a coffee, and say fuck the detox program. See its' hard when you work non-stop to have willpower with much of anything else. BUT I made it into work, and tried to make the best of it.

So than I went into the kitchen, and made my apples, bananas and grapes.  I was suppose to make a green smoothie, but I ran out of time. Balls. So I improvised and got all the fruits that were suppose to make it in there, and just made a non-smoothie. Didn't have time to make my salad, as I made my husband a lunch and I also realized on my list last night, I had neglected the part of my list which was for the green chef salad. Balls. So than I plan on hitting up Whole Foods after yoga to just buy a salad. I don't know what else to do. I need the salad, and that's the best place I can think of. Ah fuck, I just remembered I forgot my dressing. Mo Fo!!! Maybe I can ask my husband to pick one up for me... Or maybe I can hit up Safeway and make it work. FUCK FUCK FUCK.

I came into work, and started to put together a monitor for our billing staff, and WAM hit my head on the desk as I was coming up. I all most started crying, in fact I think I did shed a tear. MY MORNING SUCKS!!!! I am trying so hard to keep my chin up, and keep it all together, but its really hard. I am hungry, my stomach is KILLING me from the cheese I ate last night with the eggs, and I feel like I weigh 200+ lbs. All I want to do is go back to sleep. I KNOW I need to do this detox plan, and help to get the shit out of my body I have been putting in, and get my ass back on track but its hard (or a test from the higher powers) to do so when all you want to do is go back to bed!!!!! I'm starving, and all I want to do is drink delicious and sinful decaf coffee, and say fuck it BUT I AM SCARED TO DEATH that sooner or later my body is going to revolt if I don't start paying more attention to it!!! I am grumpy, my head is KILLING me and I feel like tearing someone's head off. SO NOT how I envisioned my day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home