Saturday, February 5, 2011

A Knee Jerk Reaction

Stress is basically a disconnection from the earth, a forgetting of the breath. Stress is an ignorant state. It believes that everything is an emergency. Nothing is that important. Just lie down.

Had Acupuncture yesterday, and boy was is fucking awesome. For the first time ever, I fell asleep and just relaxed. It was awesome. I asked her to make sure to work on my bladder trigger points, as it is the busy season and my body typically triggers its Auto-Immune diseases during this time. However I am hopeful with these new meds and new look on life with holistic treatments, that this will change. Anywho, so she went to put a needle in my foot area and I leg totally shot up in the air to a reaction the point. I asked her what the point was, and she said bladder. I laughed my ass off. Acupuncture has been pretty amazing for me and relaxing. I wish I could get it more than once a month, but that's all I can afford. Ideally I would rock every 3 weeks, but for now I can't.

Life is busy and hectic but for the most part good. I am trying to think about the positive things in life, and what I do have. I am trying to think about how this January is the first January in like over 7 years, I am not healing from or waiting for a surgery. Normally in January my body is triggered by stress, as this is my primary stress time for work and when it begins. I am optimistic that I am control of my body, and that hopefully her and I can work together to make it through to the Spring. I think right now the hardest part for me, is if what I am feeling is because of my AI triggers, or if this is the way people feel when they work 11+ hours days. It seem slike such a simple concept to most people who don't fight AI diseases, but it gets hard sometimes to distinguish between what is AI and what is the feeling the a "normal" person would feel under the hours I am working. Wish I had caffeine though, these hours are tough without a stimulant to keep you awake. It's hard sometime, like this morning after working 55+ hours, and than coming into the office after 5am. Coffee sure would be nice now!!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home