Monday, January 31, 2011

Who has a case of the Mondays?!?

Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength.

It's Monday. Blah.
I had an amazingly stressful week last week, and Saturday was no exception. I worked, worked, worked and worked some more. Sunday was AMAZING as my husband was out of town, and I was able to spend the day doing errands and getting shit done. I took my yellow lab with me, and we ran around the town getting shit done that I couldn't get done all week!!!! Than hubbie came home, and we enjoyed a yummy homemade Chicken Piccata, made for my special food needs (i.e rice noodles and bean flour) and it was rocking delicious!!! Than we hunkered down for movie (Red it was meh) and spent the night together. It was a good Sunday.

Dr. Redwine sent me a letter, explaining that our relationship was terminated. Well DUH!!! I will try and scan in the letter when I have a chance. So generic and so him. *blah* I think I would deserve more than one sentence standard letter. Its really a shame that he gets away with peoples money like he does and doesn't offer alternatives... I admit he has helped lots of women, but for women like me, he scared the shit out of me and I got cut open for nothing. Only plus side was it was the last straw for me, and from now on, if I don't leave a doctors office feeling better, than I don't go back. My health care is just that, MY health care!!! Also, I am going to get a tattoo over one of my scars, I would like to cover them both, but I think one symbol would be symbolic enough ;-) I am thinking of this book a BFF gave me 8years ago, and it is called "Of women and horses" and it is absolutely amazing and breathtaking. SO I am thinking that I can take the book to the tattoo artist, and say, hey can you draw a horse in this format for me to go on my lower ab area?!?

My IUD is still there.. I think a had a "period" which consisted of some moments (by moments I mean like 1hr) of some heavier spotting, I wouldn't even call it bleeding, and some intense cramps for maybe an hour or so... I am hoping next month will be even better!!! This is only month 2 of the IUD, and so far the benefits out weight the cons. Plus sex with hubbie without condoms is awesome and I am less inflamed from not using the condoms. It';s pretty nice to have sex at the spur of the moment, and also to not be doubled over in pain the next day!!!

No yoga to report :( With my awful virus which all most caused pneumonia my body has been doing two things work and sleeping. Slept 12hrs on Saturday night instead of going out and partying my ass off, and it was NICE! I awoke on Sunday morning feeling refreshed and amazing!!!!

I also would like to point out that one more day in January, and I have successfully made it through Jan 2011 without any major surgeries, threats of surgeries or major health problems!!!!! Yea Yea!!!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home