Saturday, February 12, 2011

Fighting a cold :(

Stress is basically a disconnection from the earth, a forgetting of the breath. Stress is an ignorant state. It believes that everything is an emergency. Nothing is that important. Just lie down.

So fucking true... I am taking my own advice, and hitting up group yoga flow class today at lunch. I need to reconnect with my body and self. It has been a busy ass week between work and personal lives. It has been a whirlwind of work and events to attend. Mentally and physically I think I was tapped the fuck out. I went home early from work at 6:00 (only worked 10hrs LOL) and ate dinner, and than headed right to sleep. I slept from 6:30pm-6:00am this morning. It was AMAZING and much needed. I am fighting a congestion cold right now, but this morning I don't feel so pained and mentally beat. I think the mental break for 12hrs was good for me. I always say that sometimes you need to sneak away to your dreams. I am not really surprised I got a cold, before last night I slept for like 8hrs in 3 days, which even for the healthiest of people isn't healthy!!!

So far so good on my immune system!!! YEA YEA!!! The IUD is working well, and I have spotted/bleed all week!!! What a huge improvement! It was like one day, things just got better. Funny how life works like that. I can't post much, because the quicker i get my work done, the quicker I can get out of here!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home