Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Detox Update...

HOLY BALLS AM I GRUMPY!!!!! Never mind the fact how I started my morning, oh and I should mention yesterday I found out my ex-friend (key word ex) has been running around town running off her mouth. SO to add to that, I feel genuinely broken hearted anyways.

SO I broke down and ate half a packet of oatmeal. It isn't cheese and it isn't processed foods, so guess what?!? I did. Cured the massive headache I was having and the massive dizziness. I realize now how the lack of exercise and shit I have been putting in my body (for me, the normal person it would be healthy) really has been effecting my body...I feel like I did when I cut out caffeine last March, which well it was hell.

SO I went to Yoga class. First off my favorite instructor was out sick :( but than this stupid and obviously first time yoga student shows up 10mins late. Fine whatever. BUT THAN she worse these fucking bangle bracelets that clanked every time she moved and went with the poise. REALLY?!?! SERIOUSLY?!? I couldn't take the clank clanky anymore, and so I left. FIRST TIME EVER! SO RUDE! Yoga is about you and your practice, but you still have to be considerate of other people.

So I went to get lunch at grocery store. I noticed I could smell the Baja Fresh down the street, never smelled that before and the fast food joint down the street. Weird. I ended up getting brown rice, pinto beans and some green taco sauce. I HAVE to eat something besides fruit. Sorry but with working 11+ hour days, it just isn't feasible. Part of the detox site, I read Quinao and Beans, so I am hoping this is along the same lines. I am actually feeling little better, and not so well mean. Still bitchy but not mean. Hey like life, everything needs adjusting sometimes. I have recognized that I do need to STOP putting some shit into my body.

Soooooooooooooo much work to do, off I go.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home