Thursday, January 20, 2011

I love me some yoga...

Work is stressful right now, and with this 101/102 fever for 4 days earlier in the week, my body is to the max. I am trying to install new billing software for our firm, and so far its been a fucking nightmare. So my pelvic pain is flaring back up, and I need to learn to control it. Think of it as a infection, and that's the way it feels. Like a constant tense muscle. So I went to my yoga class today, I thought I would try a a new style, and I tried Sivananda. Wasn't sure what to expect from this, so I gave it a whirl. I enjoyed it. The teacher has an amazing voice, and the class slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd things down a little bit. She sings/chants for part of it, and I love how it makes you slow down and just breatheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Going to try and add this to my weekly routine, because somewhow my crisis I left at work, seem less crisisy when I came back and is now getting solved ;-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home