Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lessons learned in Detox so far...

Well few things...
1) Listening to your body is SUPER key in this. No not just the I am hungry this suck shit, but like the real, my body needs more of something. Like this morning when I felt all dizzy, I should of listened sooner, but I wasn't sure if I was detoxing, or lacking something. Turns out I needed protein!!!
2) SUPER important to be surrounded by amazing people in your life who support you. Hubbie brought me flowers today to cheer me up ;-)
3) Oranges fucking rock! I had no idea. Well scratch that I did.. BUT I always hated peeling those damn things. SO than I watched hubbie cut one a few weeks ago, and I was like oooooooooooooo thats how!!!! So I tried it just now, and oranges are amazing snack and source of Vitamin C. Plus they help my sweet tooth I get sometimes while sitting at the desk for hours..
4) Detox is hard, but it made me realize how much shit I was putting into my body. How I was thinking about the processed foods I am putting into me. I HAVE to think about this. I am not a normal person who can eat and think later, I have to think about my auto-immune diseases and how they get triggered (or can) by stress and foods.

Looking forward to make some Italian detox pasta or minestrone soup tonight!!!!
Hubbie even said he would try it with me. <3 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home