Thursday, February 24, 2011

No one can push your buttons, that you do to yourself. They can make comments that you react to by doing the same things you did in the past. But that reaction really is in the past and it is you who brings it into the now. Learn to be loving to yourself and those around you by letting go of hurts from days long gone. Create your life anew each day, each hour, each minute. Allow the past to be where it belongs, in the past.

Letting go is hard to do sometimes, but in order to properly heal, you have to let go. I am still trying to find a way to let go of my scars from my surgery, I think a tattoo of something symbolizing strength to me would be an epic idea, I am not so sure hubbie agrees, but he is warming up to the idea. I am thinking a horse. Since to me, horses are a part of me and something that through everything I have been through, have always been a part of me. In order to move past this scar, I need to allow myself to heal. It's hard at the beginning of the month when I am paying for my surgery at the tune of $2500 to the hospital and well Redwine, we wont even talk about that... HOWEVER looking down at these scars is really hard sometime. Every time I am naked and well any time I use the restroom I have these two bright and shining scars staring me in the face. Yes a tattoo will be in order.

Along that note, my IUD is amazing. About 2 months to the day this month, its like a hit a milestone and start feeling better. My "period" would of normally been this week and I would be a mess with bleeding, pain, cramping, stomach issues, bloating, fatigue, bitchiness and well basically hell on wheels. This month, I had like 5 mins of spotting followed by some uncomfortableness and than well it left as quickly as it came. I have a feel symptoms like headache and irritability, but that could be this crazy weather we are having, or also still the hormones. SO CRAZY to me how this is working. I have some bladder inflammation, but this could be from the work load and major stress I have been under for the last 1.5 months. Falls into the category of what is "normal" for someone, I dont really know... Still a learning process.

Made some AMAZING Turkey burgers with feta & dill in them last night. I hate Martha Stewart but man that bitch has some amazing recipes. ALSO tried me some sweet potatoes FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!!!! See I cant have potatoes, as they are in the nightshade family,m and make me soooooooooooooooo ill. SO I always wanted to try sweet potatoes, and OMFG I LOVES THEM!!!! I am not so sure hubbie did, but he is amazing and I know we can make him some tator normally and me sweet Tatars. SO EXCITED!!! This opens up some amazing doors for me. Holidays I can know how my tators!!! Woooooooooooooo Whooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home