Monday, March 14, 2011

Got over life not being fair 4 surgeries ago...

Weight 140.5 FML!!!

Ok so I gained like 2-3lbs since I went to the gym on Friday. Awesome. Great. ALL THOUGH I did eat a hearty breakfast, Mac & Cheese, countless ric krispie treats and finally 6 slices of cheese pizza on Sunday for sloth day, and didn't move a muscle. However how many people do this on a daily basis and never gain a pound? However. SO NOT THE POINT... Life isn't what it is for everyone else. My life is different. I cant sit and dwell on why things are different or why I eat air and still gain weight, because well it's my body. A high maintenance diva bitch that is constanting changing and I have to constanting stay on top of. I don't get to splurge on things, or eat shitty food or not work out and stay skinny, my body is smart, and sometimes its smarter than me. It exhausted, and sick of working 12+ hour days, and I think it's revolting. I also know with the IUD in, and hormones, it's possible to gain weight. Everyone says I look the same. I am still a size 4. BUT STILL! All though my boobs and booty are totally growing.. In a good way. BUT I AM NOT HAPPY. 135 is my happy weight and I want some tone back.... If I have a sexy booy and boobs, with 10 extra pounds I am ok with that BUT I will be a tone booty ;-)

And so, why I kicked ass on the elicpitcal machine today. I thought. How can I solve this problem (instead of whining and saying why doesn't this change?!? So I stepped up my machine 2 notches, and I worked out harder. The fact is I don't feel good about myself at this weight. Period. End of story. Plus with busy season and resulting from my surgery in Sept, I have lost all my muscle tone. And so, I will bust my ass to get it back. I am cutting out cheese this week. I don't eat a lot, but maybe enough to make a difference. In addition, if I dont get home to late, I will ask hubbie to go on walk with me after dinner with our yellow lab ;-) 12+ hours sitting on my ass sure isnt helping, even with 1 hour workout. I am working out 6 days this week. Period. Next week I start working out during the day, and working abs/Jillian Michaels in the morning. I refuse to let my body take over. After 2 weeks, of Jillian and working out twice a day, if it doesn't maintain or drop some pounds, I will find a plan B. and if I have to, a plan C, D and F. I want my tone back and I will not stop at anything to get it....

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home