Saturday, March 12, 2011

Foods

Found this interesting article on food and being careful what you put into your body. Also some good advice from author Michael Pollen towards the end.
There is No Right or Wrong Food - Only Consequences

I don't really have time to write much today, going on a 66 hour work week, and I am going to be here probably for another 3+ hours, so the longer I type here, the longer I am at the office ;-) So we shall sum it up in a business summary.

Smoked today. Fail. I know. But tomorrow is another day.
Went to the gym and had a KILLER work out, and my abs are hurting from pilates. Totally going to make sure to add that to my workout every week. Got on scale, gained 2lbs. Awesome. Told my hubbie, he looked dumb founded. Ya I know, I don't look like it, but I have. Not happy. Not going to happen and needs to go away. HOW IDK!!! Fuck I eat air. Not going to let it get to me, as I am going to hit the gym hard and start working out 2+ times a day again here soon.

Body feels pretty good. Exhausted but expected. Bleeding has stopped for the month. Win. Love you IUD. My stomach doesn't feel very good, but honestly think I am just exhausted and I ate some Chinese foods.. Ymmmmmmmm sodium. LOL Bladder is mildly inflamed, but getting better.

Gotta run.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home