Thursday, March 10, 2011

OMFG sooooooooooo sleepy!

"The best way to stop smoking is to just stop - no ifs, ands or butts.

The hours of hitting me like ton of bricks. I am soooooooooooo exhausted. I woke up this morning and feel like I have been asleep since I awoke at 5:15am. I am feel like a zombie. I can't believe it is all ready 8:00am. One MAJOR disadvantage to not being able to drink caffeine is on days like today where I feel like if I just put my head down on the keyboard, I would just fall asleep. The weather this morning is shit which I am sure doesn't help. Windy as shit, and also pouring down rain. Fun. It's so fucking gloomy outside it's unbelievable. I think I need like 2 days of sleep to catch up from the last 3 months of working. All though I realized by the end of the busy season, there goes a 1/4 of my year, so I had better make up the rest of the year!!!! (sooooooooooo fighting sleeping)

Went out with some clients who are also friends last night. I was good at 2 drinks (didn't smoke) and than they pulled my arm (basically talked smack to me) so I had another one. WHICH was over my agreed limit with myself of 2, and than I saw my buddy there and smoked a cig. I feel like shit this morning to I am thinking from that. I am so mad at myself, but I am not going to let this deter me. I will be strong and I will get through this. No one is perfect, and what matters is that I keep trying, instead o just saying fuck it.

Hitting the gym today again hard. I would do yoga, but honestly I think I would fall asleep. I need to jolt my ass awake. I weighed myself yesterday and I had gained 2lbs. Awesome. I eat air, and somehow I gain weight. FML. I am hoping it is all in my boobs which seem to be growing with the new IUD and I have been told my booty. Again, had no idea I had a booty! LOL

IUD is going amazing. I have a "period" around the same time every month, but its more a minor inconvenience than anything else. No heavy clotting or painful stomach problems. I have moments where my stomach feels like knots, but it gets better every day. I don't feel like I am losing 8 cups of blood a day, and it becomes less and less painful each month. I am hoping by month 6, life will be easy flowing. Of course the advantage to our sex life has been amazing, and once I stop working so damn much, I think we can get back to it. YEA YEA!!!! My bleeding and stomach issues have gone down by like over 60% and they seem to be getting better all the time. I am hoping it stays down this path. Also a good thing I got an IUD since I am so damn baby crazy right now LOL

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home