Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Rocking it.

A man's health can be judged by which he takes two at a time - pills or stairs.

Been to the gym the last 2 days, and have to say I feel better, little sore but mentally and physically I do feel better. I wanted to hit up chakru yoga yesterday, but work duties called and I had to get these project done for my boss. I did however stick to my promise I made to myself, and went to the gym late afternoon and went running & also rowing machine. I can;t believe how out of shape I am and also how easily I get winded. This could be from the smoking gone out of control the last few months, or me being out of shape. OR just both LOL I don't like feeling so out of shape. It isn't a vain thing (all though partially it might be) but I don't like the way i feel on the inside. Yes, I weigh well int he norm for my height and age, and everyone tells me all the time how skinny I look, but it doesn't matter. I felt completely untoned and out of shape which bothers the shit out of me. At the end of the day, THAT'S who is matter most to. So my goal is 6 days this week gym time (hopefully I can squeeze a yoga session in there) it's just hard with my crazy work schedule. Nonetheless I will hit the gym 6 days this week and see how I feel.

Contacted my tattoo guy about getting on my side rib cage. Working out the details with him. Sadly he moved to another town 3 hours away, so I have to work it ou via email with him, which isn't the easiest. But I want his skills, so I am willing to try and make this work. With any luck, I will get it the week my busy season ends. I tried to post the pic, but for some reason it isnt working. Going to try and get a price and time for it from him, and go from there.

Dr. Greedy Redwine is "offering free records review o patients for Endo month". It took everything I had to not post on facebook that ya he is, he needs money. BUT he did alleviate my endo when I was 19, and for that i am grateful, so i restrained myself. HOWEVER him offering a free record review is only a way for him to get his whopping $6,800 surgery fee. Sorry but it is. The man isn't really one to donate his time to charity or to have a bleeding heart.

I got invited to ride in a 25 mile endurance ride on a Polish Arab at the end of May. I have been thinking it over, and I really think this would be awesome. Horses have always been a part of me and my life, and the last 4+ years I had to supress that passion for my education and my license, and now I can actually spend my summer doing things that I love. Like riding my horses. I am eager and so excited to begin to explore the love of my life again. I miss my horses so much!!!!!

Welp back to work ;-)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home