Monday, March 14, 2011

Sloth Day 2.0

Sometimes it's important to work for that pot of gold.  But other times it's essential to take time off and to make sure that your most important decision in the day simply consists of choosing which color to slide down on the rainbow. 

I am not going to focus on my health today, but instead focus on my amazing Sunday. (which we all know slothness hurts me, so I am hitting the gym hard this week and not weighing myself till Friday!!!!)

Yesterday my hubbie and I had a sloth day. It was awesome. It starts on accident Saturday night. We went and ate dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant, and than came home to put the newly washed sheets on the bed. We both laid down on the bed for a sec just to catch up with each other, and see what's up. Ya, next thing we know, it's 12:30 at night, and we both said Welp let's go to bed. Than we awoke the next day, made some bomb breakfast and promptly went to lay on the couch sofa bed. We watched Predators, Indiana Jones, Breakfast CXlub (while eating breakfast) and also Due Date (not that funny) and I ended up falling sleep while watching Real Housewives of Orange County, and hubbie played his favorite video game <3 Hubbie made some rice krisipie treats to which we all most ate all of them and we ordered pizza. It was all and all a great day of cuddling, sleeping, loving and just enjoying ones company <3

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home