Thursday, March 3, 2011

Voices in my head...

I hate them. They are the ones who have been making me stuck in this hell of working, smoking and not working out.. I always can find an excuse or a reason, and quite frankly I am sick of it. Busy season is all most over (less than 6 weeks) and it's time for me to find my inner me back. I am going to talk myself up in the head, and get through the next few days. Than come Monday I AM GETTING ME BACK. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, where my life isn't 100% work anymore, and god fucking dammit I getting back the girl I was a few months ago. I am going to spend the next few days thinking about my path, and how I want to put in this plan of action, and thankfully I have the support of my AMAZING hubbie. I need to hit the gym again, and help for the voice in my head of working out and being back on track comes back! Right now I am so freaking exhausted I just don't have the willpower voice right now. I will. I am going to. And I making a plan. I am a planner, I need a plan instead of just winging it. I got totally sick last night and spent an hour plus on the toilet. Could be the changing in the hormones (my body is shifting out of "period" mood) or I don't know. But the guilt I feel inside of me with me not working out and the nicotine can;t be healthy for me. SO I AM MAKING THIS WORK. I will make my body my bitch so suck it!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home