Thursday, March 17, 2011

I won the battle of the cheese.. for now.

When it comes to eating right and exercising, there is no "I'll start tomorrow."  Tomorrow is disease.  ~Terri Guillemets

HAPPY ST. PATTIES DAY!


Quick note on St. Patties day. Shitty holiday for me. Right in the middle of busy season and I can NEVER celebrate the holiday. I mean after all it is a beer drinking holiday which 1) I can only drink like 3 beers and 2) it marks the time when I am mentally, physcially and emotionally drained from the busy season. I always have serious melt downs and breakdowns around this time, and thankfully hubbie is totally supportive & just hugs me and says "It's all most over.". I can't go out and get wasted drunk like most people for this holiday, as well I have to work 12+ hours tomorrow, and being hungover is NOT SOMETHING I am willing to do this time of year.

Hubbie and I had tacos last night. God I swear the cheese was like talking to me saying "Eat me!". I was open and honest with hubbie though, and he took the cheese away from my view and said "See! no cheese exists!". God I love him. Something about cheese that is sooooooooooooooooooo sweet and delicious to me, but I tried to think of my flabby belly (in my head) and about how bad I didnt want to look like that... and somehow, through the love and support of hubbie, I made it through WITHOUT putting cheese on my tacos!!! GO ME!


I haven't gotten on the scale since Saturday's depressing  (maybe it was Monday, they are all blending in together these days with working as much as I do.) My plan is Friday after my Pilate's class. I will be happy if I have maintained at under 140, I will be ecstatic if I weigh 138ish. See I have been to the gym, and watched the Yes and No foods for me (with all my food restrictions) and also stuck to my guns! I am proud of myself, it hasn't been easy. I am still reeling from sloth day honesty. My stomach is still all cramped up and comes and goes in feelings of comfortableness. I know this in part because it can take 5-7 days to get that shit out of your system.  I feel better and better every day, but god damn my body just wont forgive me for sloth day. Maybe the wake up call I needed to kick my own ass back into gear before my body revolts and gets sick

Headed to the gym today. Going to hit up the elliptical and also work some abs and MAYBE rowing machine. I am pretty sore today from Jillian and yoga, but I am hoping this is a good sign!! Might head out here in a bit, get a morning work out in instead of a after lunch. Try and get a morning rush going as I am seriously struggling this morning. I couldn't go to sleep last night. Not even with 3 anti-histamines and a Ambien, my body was just not sleeping. I am wondering if it is from the De-caf coffee I had at 5:00. EVEN THOUGH it's decaf, it still affects my body. From now on, I think no coffeeish drinks after 3:00ish. My body was JUST not going to sleep last night. So lets hope the adrenaline kicks me in for my workout. Yep mid morning workout it is.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home