Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Slide.

Slide. This is how  I feel. If you don't know this quote, it wont matter to you. I awoke this morning to a adorable heart that my husband had made out of Q-Tips. So cute. ;-) Turns out I needed it. I am exhausted, cranky and spent 15 mins in the bathroom this morning getting sick. Awesome. I don't know but I am thinking sloth day and the perils of busy season are catching up to me. I felt awful cramping last night, and got sick for a bit but than seemed fine so I went to sleep. It took an Ambien and 3 bendrhyl to put me asleep, I knew I was in trouble. I awoke this morning with stomach cramping, and sure enough I got massively sick for like 15 mins. Fun It's going to be a long ass day.

My husband last night made a comment about the "giant plate" of food I was eating. Keep in mind this was rice pasta, with some seasoning and spices with olive oil and turkey sausage. Ummmmmmm maybe so, but fuck I just tell you about my weight concerns, and you make a smart ass joke about my plate of food? Fuck you. I don't eat shit. If I was eating a loaded plate with ravioli and a side of garlic bread, than you can come talk to me. He doesn't get it. He eats whatever the fuck he wants and doesn't work out a muscle, and he is rail thin. He doesn't get it. I'm emotionally at my brink with work as I have been working these hours since January, and I want my life back. I am sick of eating lunches at my desk and looking forward to my one hour work-out much like a prision inmate looks forward to their day breaks. I am sick of being in front of the desk, I love my job but its wearing on me. Blah.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home