Thursday, April 7, 2011

IUD prick!

Something that is briefly covered by a doctor, and in the research is when the man feels the IUD. I think it scares them more than anything! last night my hubbie and I were being intimate, and he got this awful scared look on his face and he said "It's hurts! What is that?!?" and I reassured him we just need to change positions, and we did.. All is good. But man he was scared. I said hubbie that's the strings on the IUD. He said aren't strings suppose to be soft!!! LOL So I had to explain a anatomy to him about the IUD and how it works. Than I started thinking about how no wonder the insertion of the IUD hurts so bad, considering he was just feeling the strings!!! Poor guy, I think it mildly traumatized him for the moment LOL

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home