Monday, April 4, 2011

Get by with a little help....

I just wanted to take a quick note and remind myself (and others is anyone else is out there) about the importance of love, support and encouragement from the people in your life. See last night, I so desperately wanted to eat a cheese pizza. SO NOT on my "I can eat this list" not because of the calories, but because it makes me horribly ill. And not just ill for the short term, but pretty much for the rest of the week... But in all honestly sometimes it's hard to say no every single day of your life.. and I get exhausted. I just want to cheat and "live a little". I told my husband awhile ago that I didn't want the fucking food police after me, but when I seem weak and want to give in with food items which we both know will make me sick, he needs to step up. Last night he did. He said huniers, I don't think that's a good idea. You will feel bloated and sick all week. I honestly don't remember, he said I blocked it out LOL So I came up with an idea for a date this week. We make our own pizzas at home. Mine with only white mozzarella cheese (NO YELLOW makes me so sick( and turkey pepperoni) and his whatever he wants. Mine will have a Gluten-free crust, and his whatever he wants. Point is he took a moment of weakness for me, when I needed it most, and saw that. He provided me with a quick moment od sanity when I was weak. Thing is, this is SO IMPORTANT in life and no matter what your battles are, it's much easier to fight them with someone when you are weak. After all, we can't be strong all the time! It's ok to be weak and need help standing up.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home